simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: **postcard sets**
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, November 17, 2006

**postcard sets**




i am so excited to announce a new addition to my shop...postcard sets!!
there are 2 sets available: the dogwood set and the winter wonders set.
the winter wonders set contains 5 different postcard designs inspired by the spirit of winter {and snow}.
both styles are available in sets of 1, 5, or 10. you can get them in my shop, or just send me an email. i can also put together mixed up sets of whatever you like, just let me know.
i have been wanting to do these for a while, so i'm glad i finally got it together.

i have also added some polaroid prints. check them out.

and...since it is friday...here are my friday flickr favs:
1. untitled
2. birds
3. on the way
4. all it's cracked up to be
5. fall reading{i love this title}

oh, i just can't wait for the first snow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment