simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: sunday favorites
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

sunday favorites


this is my tribute to 3191. i love the idea behind this project and the photos always brighten my day.

since i did not get around to posting my flickr favs on friday, so i thought i'd do it now.
i have always loved birds, but i been really drawn to them lately. like this one and this one, and this birdhouse.

all of these photos really touched an emotion and made me think.
1. camilla was here. made me think of friendships and connections.
2. untitled. made me think of winter and comfort and being inside this warm cozy house, sipping tea by a fire.
3. foursome. i love the title on this one. it makes me think of shape, color, and form and how everything fits together so nicely.
4. having hoarded a crapload of film. as gayla said, this makes me giddy with delight. i love the lighting during this time of day. it makes me think of infinite possibilities.
5. wind and spin. these just make me want to spin and dance with reckless abandon.

enjoy and have a happy sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment