simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: thanks plus some
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 3, 2007

thanks plus some

i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the support over the last few days. i am just trying to catch up on orders and get back into the swing of things. also, thanks for supporting my shop. i have been getting a lot of orders lately and it really makes me happy to share my work.

inspired by a couple of special requests, i have added 2 new cards to the shop:

the let them eat cake card and the hydrangea card.

i did a shoot a while ago of the home and studio of a fantastic brooklyn jewelry designer, alison woodward, of reverie nyc. some of the photos are featured today on design*sponge. take a look.
here are a few of my favorites too. i'll post a photo of one of her necklaces tomorrow, the lighting is really bad right now. i love my compact florescent bulb, but it does not make the best pictures{as seen above}.


0 comments:

Post a Comment