simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: hanging in there
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

hanging in there


hi friends. i'm so sorry i have been mostly absent this week. this holiday season has been such a busy time for me. and extra things keep popping in at the last moment.

on top of it all, i am feeling a bit under the weather. i wish i could just lay in bed with the covers over my head, but that is not possible right now. however, in a few short days i am taking a trip home to be with family and to sit by the fire.

until then, please join me {and my stuffy nose} at the holiday craft sale this sunday the 16th.
i will perhaps be adding some discounted items to my shop on monday if i have a lot left over.

happy saturday to you! enjoy hot toddies and warm fires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment