simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: oddities.
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

oddities.


hi there.

lately i have been feeling a little odd. i'm not sure why, but stess is really taking a toll on me. i used to get really stressed about stuff when i was younger, but i thought i grew out of it. i think i may have grown back into it. it is like something takes over inside my body that i cannot control. i am trying to enjoy the small things and not get so consumed, but it is difficult. any stress relieving tips to offer?
i have been experimenting with film again and loving it. although these are not film, i am also inspired by the colors and all the amazing objects in my friend rebecca's kitchen. looking at these does soothe the mind a little.
take a look at design for mankind's latest inspiration issue, all about nature {my favorite}. thanks for including me in the issue, erin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment