simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: last minute details
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, December 15, 2006

last minute details


hello friends. happy friday! only 2 more weekends left until christmas. i am going home to see my family on the 24th and i can't wait to revel in traditions: watching my dad drink hot buttered rum{ewww...i can't stand the stuff}, eating all my mom's delicious cookies, seeing my little nephews faces on christmas morning, and just being. i will spend time outdoors in nature and try to enjoy stillness and quiet times.

but, until then, there is lots of running around and shopping still to do. i have 3 holiday/birthday celebrations this weekend and a few more gifts to make and buy. as usual, i have waited until the last moments.

since i did not post yesterday, today i will combine my almost thursday flickr feature with my friday favorites.
for my thursday feature, i would like to highlight a lovely lady from sweden:
agneskarin. l love her self-portraits, her stark and beautiful outdoor shots, and her interesting shots of people. you can see more of her work on her website.

and here are some of the photos that have touched my heart and sparked something in me this week:
1. heart-warming season.
2. silent.
3. christmas carol.
4. nu town.
5. winter some years ago. {one of my all time favs!!}

have a happy weekend.

p.s. does anyone know what happened to carlota??

0 comments:

Post a Comment