simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: my movie
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, December 11, 2006

my movie


as i left my house this morning, it was still dark outside. on my way to the bus stop, i turned on my ipod and heard bird house in your soul by they might be giants. it was a good song to hear first thing in the morning. it is so hard to start the day without daylight, but this song put me in good spirits and brightened my morning. walking in the semi-dark and listening to this song, i felt like i was in a movie and then thought how fun it would be to come up with songs for movie soundtracks. i started thinking how we are so affected by music in daily life. it can trigger memories and can really influence our mood. it is amazing how it has such a force. on the bus, i started to look around at all the other people listening to headphones. we were all living in our own movie, each one would look the same, but would actually be different depending on it's soundtrack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment