simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: end of week collapse
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, March 8, 2007

end of week collapse

i have been running a little ragged this week...fun projects, work, freelance work, thinking about another project i really want to get to...a lot on my plate..but all good things. my salvation has been tea. i am so addicted! i think it has now surpassed my coffee addiction {didn't think this was possible}.

so today is the final day of my project with liz. i am so glad she suggested it, it has been a lot of fun. i have really been trying to stay away from my love of food shots for this project, but today i just could not resist. i choose the idea for today: a feeling~anticipation. how could i not photograph this:

left photo: liz/right photo:jen

this week is all about muted colors and polaroids, here are my favorites:

panaderia

me with ice cream

footprint of an angel

untitled

untitled

and i love everything about this, it just makes me happy to look at it. have a good friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment