simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: newness, part 2
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, March 5, 2007

newness, part 2

i wanted to continue with the theme of newness today, as i like the idea of a fresh start and a fresh outlook.

for day two of my project with liz, the common theme was an object chosen by liz, pile.

here is the result {left photo:liz/right photo:jen}:

you can see it better here.

i like that her pile is nice and serene and mine is utter chaos, but the somehow complement each other.

something else new to me that i think is changing my life is bloglines. i finally took the time to add all my favorite reads and it is so amazing! i love finding out what everyone is discovering out there, and with this, it is so easy{and less time consuming}.

i have also discovered a few new{to me} blogs that i am loving:

random inspiration , where i found this great link that i had also seen somewhere else, but forgot about.

skinny laminx, a great blog from south africa.

spray glue, another south african blog, and this one's a boy.

check them out, if you have not already, i'm sure you'll love them too!

thanks for the great response to simply breakfast! the idea just came to me on a whim sunday night, and i'm so glad it did. i think it will be a lot of fun. i will have to stretch myself for new exciting things to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment