simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: fresh inspiration
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

fresh inspiration

i have given my inspiration wire a fresh look for summer. lately i have been really inspired by neutrals and for some reason, images of hands. this little corner has some of my very favorites. see more images from my wire here.

this week has turned out to be much busier than i thought it would be {in a good way}, so i have not really had time for a real post until now.

here are a few things that have been inspiring me lately:
look at the work of nelson sepulveda and makiko takehara.

and look who's featured here this month.

these fun photos inspired by the roaring 20s, love the dancing feet.

i can't find a link for this, but if you can somehow listen to the song Love's Fatal Way by The Ballroom, you will not be sorry.

i'll be back tomorrow with the first installment of my new travel feature. i can't wait!
have a good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment