simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: bits of me
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, July 6, 2007

bits of me

today i would like to share some small bits of art i have around my small apartment.


small pillow and sheets from dwell, white pillow with embroidery from k studio, fabric screenprint by me. oh, and be sure to take a look at the dwell baby catalog~so cute!



counter-clockwise from top: string of sunprints by me, photo of my nephew in his halloween costume {stuart little}, postcard from mocchi mocchi, card from port2port.



clockwise from top right: print from ashley g, card from lisa solomon, card from port2port, embroidered drawing from lisa solomon {love this so much!}, vintage kitty and vintage framed silk with embroidery.



clockwise from top: drawing by my nephew at age 5, letterpress calendar from little tree press, calendar from diana fayt, polaroids by me {from a very long time ago}.



clockwise from top: polaroid print from maditi, postcard from port2port, vintage paint by number bought in austin, photo from maria vettese, print from dkim.

from top left: original watercolor from derek van gieson, photo by me, silkscreen print from small stump.
have a happy weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment