simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: 8 things
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

8 things

so, i have finally got around to sharing my 8 random things. sandra tagged me so long ago...here goes:
1. i must have coffee as soon as i wake up in the morning...must.

2. one of my favorite food memories from childhood is my dad's home-made banana pudding with 'nilla wafers.

3. i am a beauty school drop-out. at one time i wanted to be a make-up artist and went to beauty school, but soon discovered i did not like being that close to people's faces.

4. i am a dreamer and a romantic, although at first, i may appear a little gruff on the exterior.

5. as i get older, i am becoming more forgetful. i could not remember if i renewed my subscription to gourmet, so i kept sending in renewal checks {as they kept reminding me}. i now have a subscription through 2010.

6. i have an addiction to buying barrettes and bobby pins. in my defense, i do wear them everyday, because i cannot stand my hair touching my face. i start out trying to wear my hair down, but it always ends up back at some point during the day.

7. i was once a semi-stalker of a local band, i'm not saying which one.

8. i love music that makes me feel nostalgic and much prefer music of past decades to the music of today. the zombies are one of my favorite bands.

wow, some of those are kind of embarrasing, but i guess i'll leave them.

bye for now. i have a lot going on lately to think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment