simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: home coming
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

home coming


don't vacations always seem to fly by. especially when there is a holiday involved. i had a nice time visiting my family, but i am so happy to be back to my bed, my routines, and my home.
although my apartment is small and cluttered, it is home. i love coming home to the familiar sunlight streaming in my window, looking at my familiar vase in the window, and taking a breath.
one of the best things about coming home is having packages waiting for you. yay!
pictured above is the lovely tea towel i ordered from skinny laminx. it's so beautiful in person.
i also received some wonderful things from the thoughtful hannah, including the little crucible above. shari also sent me some goodies, including the cookies and the little bits of nature above.
thanks so much ladies!
++++++++
have you seen the lovely additions to the lisa stickley collection? you must check out her new bedding and the sweet little mushy peas apron.
more table linen love: aprons from hable construction and lotta.
p.s. congratulations to my friend, m. cat {and brad}! is this not the sweetest little girl you have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment