simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: all settled.
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

all settled.

somebody is settling in quite nicely in my new apartment. this window nook is definitely his favorite spot. he loves lounging in the sun.

i am still getting used to my new place. the apartment is great; the light, the space, i really love it. it is just hard to leave a neighborhood that i really loved. i had gotten used to all my usual routines and my usual stops on my way home. my favorite grocer, bakery, laundry, gym, wine shop, etc. but, i did discover a great ymca right around the corner and i have definitely discovered a couple of great cafe/bakeries.

as i get settled in and get ready to watch the debate, i am awaiting a delicious dinner of roasted rosemary chicken, sweet potatoes, and parsnips.

tomorrow i plan to set out and join shari's week of paths and explore the fall leaves. i hope you have a good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment