simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: it's time for my friday loves
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, February 8, 2007

it's time for my friday loves

photo on left by jason lowe, photo on right by me.

my first love... Gourmet magazine!!

it was love at first site when i found the work of karin bubas {found via skona life}.



i really love her ivy house and the leon's palace sets.

and these white images are amazing.



i have really been inspired by images of white objects lately. i even feel inspired to do some sort of white project myself. humm....

here are some of my favorite images from fashion week from vena cava.

i love the socks with flats on the far right model. and the deep shades of grey.

now, on to my flickr favs:
a lot of my favorites this week consist of trees. i guess since it is too cold to actually be outside, i have been living through these photos. i hope you like them too!

that can no longer feel
untitled
untitled
yukiguni(snow country)
sweden

also wanted to mention these baby blues, and i bet henry would sure love a bite of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment