simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: friday thoughts
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, April 5, 2007

friday thoughts


oh, i am still not fully back in the swing of things. maybe it's because nature is playing tricks on me lately.

snow.
in april.
ugh.

i don't like this. not one bit. at least they were just flurries. i am so ready for spring. it's hard to look at pretty sundresses and sandals and wonder when you'll ever be able to wear them.

i really enjoyed shari's color post yesterday, so i thought i would join in.

colors and my everyday life...

brown: my new putty colored smock from h&m, dark chocolate covered matzoh, my well-worn winter boots

blue: my winter gloves i had to pull out of my bag today

green: yogi green tea super anti-oxidant, my breakfast,lunch,and tea book

yellow: egg yolk from hard-boiled eggs, cadbury mini eggs

cream: buds from a cherry blossom tree begging to come out, hydrangeas from the corner deli

red: paul and joe lipstick 051, rununculus, frozen raspberries

orange: henry's fur, georgia red clay {on my mind}

grey: the sky, my comfy jeans

that was fun.

i will leave you with some friday inspiration. today it's all about people.

solitude:
spaces to grow.
the simple beauty of scarf and hair.
jasmin.

and togetherness:
franzi yelda.
...................
one more thing...has everyone seen the new products for sale at selvedge? gorgeous. oh, and it looks like a new issue is out. and it looks amazing, as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment