simple is beautiful
Simply Photo: rainy monday
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, April 16, 2007

rainy monday


thought i would share more inspiration from my new book today. i am going to try to post some of my own photos inspired by the book throughout this week. take a look here and here.


this is my contribution to liz's paper crane project. she has already sent out over 500 cranes! she said she picked mine especially for me, and i think it's perfect. the colors and pattern are very me. they even mentioned her project on the flickr blog. way to go, liz!

take a look at these beautiful paper crane mobiles i found in the beautiful danish elle interior that astrid sent to me.

in other inspiration today, take a look at shari and lisa's documentary project this week. each installment has been wonderful, i especially like this one.

i'm off to finish up some orders and listen to the never-ending rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment